Did you know that there are foods that give life, light and take care of your skin in a natural way? Maintaining healthy skin is not only important to feel physically well, it is also important for us to feel mentally comfortable with ourselves, thus increasing our confidence and self-esteem . Keep reading because today, from the Derbós blog , we present you a series of foods that will make you shine on the outside to feel good on the inside.
The foods that we bring you not only take care of our skin, but also provide us with the essential vitamins and minerals to provide us with general well-being. To achieve good and visible results, we must integrate these foods into our diet, but always complementing it with an active lifestyle through physical exercise, as we have advised you on more than one occasion.
Well, the time has come for you to know those foods that you will be able to enjoy in a thousand ways: raw, roasted or cooked. And, for us there is nothing better than taking advantage of these seasonal products to enjoy a varied and very balanced diet.
· RED PEPPER. It is the perfect ally against aging. The beta-carotene it contains acts by promoting the youth of the skin and thus preventing the appearance of wrinkles.
· APRICOT. Now that spring is approaching, the time of this rich fruit, it is great to know that it favors the care of your skin and your hair. The apricot is a great moisturizer and due to its antioxidant properties, it is an ideal factor for its care.
· APPLE. It not only takes you away from the doctor, but also from worrying about aging skin. Rich in vitamins and minerals, it helps us show off our skin regardless of how old we are.
· BLUEBERRY. Delicious to combine with your breakfast, and thus start the day pampering your skin. And is that, blueberries contain substances such as vitamin C and anthocyanins, whose assimilation contributes to their care.
· WATERMELON. This fruit, like most red fruits, contains lycopene, which gives it such wonderful pigmentation. A component that helps hydrate the skin and protect it from the harmful effects of the sun, especially in the middle of summer.
· RAISINS . Like the pepper, it contains beta-carotene, very beneficial for our skin. In addition, this dried fruit prevents osteoarthritis. So now you know, now that the good weather is starting, you can include it in your salads.
· CARROT AND ORANGE . These two foods are not only united by color, that color of the sun. In addition, both have a high content of antioxidants, as well as vitamins that take care of our skin in a very natural way.
· GRAPES. Some components of grapes have been shown to protect our skin from the rays of the sun. Specifically, the flavonoids that protect the body's cells from damage that could contribute to the development of skin cancer.
· BLUE FISH. The species does not matter. All blue fish is perfect for our skin thanks to its high content of Omega 3.
Have you seen how easy it is to maintain perfect skin? You just have to incorporate these foods into your day and day and you will soon see the results. Of course, complementing them with a rich, varied and complete diet, because apart from taking care of yourself, you also have to enjoy eating, don't you think?