Follow the simple procedure to add and activate Tubi TV on Roku:
1. First, turn on your Roku device and TV.
2. On the home page, select the search option and type Tubi in the search bar.
3. Click the Add channel button.
4. Once the installation is completed, launch the Tubi app on the home page.
5. An activation code will be visible on the screen.
6. Open any browser on the mobile phone or PC, navigate to tubi.tv/activate.
7. Enter the activation code from your TV screen.
8. Then, click the Activate Now button.
9. Sign in to the Tubi account or create a new account if you’re a new user.
10. After logging in to the Tubi account, wait for few seconds till the screen updates.
11. Now, you’re ready to stream the TV shows, movies, and news on Tubi TV.
For further information about activate Tubi TV on Roku, please contact our support executives.