Slow internet speed, interrupted internet connection, or poor server service on the banking side are the main reasons that prevent Cash App from completing payments. The good news is that such pending transfers can be canceled on the Cash App. Follow these steps to cancel a Cash App payment that is pending:
· From the Cash App home screen, select the activity tab (a watch-shaped icon).
· The Activity tab will lead you to your all recent Cash App payments.
· Now scroll down to find out the concerning payment and select it.
· Once make sure the status is incomplete or in progress.
· Now immediately tap the three horizontal icons available at the top-right corner of the screen.
· Finally, to cancel a pending Cash App transaction tap cancel.
· Upon the successful cancelation of the pending transfer, status will turn into canceled or failed.
For many cashapp users, the concern of pending payments might be very serious. Gladly, by taking care of the below mentioned things you can ensure the flawless and hassle-free payment experience on Cash App. Here below is how to stop Cash App from canceling payments.
· Always use private, safe, and fast internet connection.
· Make sure your Cash App is latest and updated.
· Avoid using VPN or any other IP address or location hiding tool.
· Avoid multiple Cash App logins.
· Make sure you have shared only the right and true information with Cash App at the time of sign up.
· Always respect the terms of the Cash App while sending and receiving money.
· Confirm your identity on the Cash App if you have not done so.
How to cancel Cash App payment that's completed?
Don't forget what I said in the first part. I am repeating this again because it is very important. You cannot cancel a full Cash App payment. To check the status of your past payments, go to the Activity section and select Suspicious Payments. You cannot cancel if the status is met or successful, however you can send a request for a refund to the recipient. Get more explanation in the upcoming section.
Also Read: ?
Tags: - | | | | | |