" indicates that the QuickBooks Company files located in your computer needs additional configuration. The main reason for errors H101, H303, and H505 is that while attempting to access the company file located on different computer and the computer needs additional installation and setup." Usually while attempting to develop connection with the company file, QuickBooks fails to set up a connection with the server resulting to the occurrence of H303 error. Below are the possible reasons why the error occurs:
• Caused because of damaged or wrong .ND file.
• The company files hosted by the server or the IP address of the system can’t be acquired by the accounting software.
• No initiation of QBCF Monitor or QuickBooks Database Server Manager Services
• Result of erroneous hosting configuration settings.
• Firewall blocks the communication process of the company files.
• Improper computer network.