Quicken is being extensively used as it has improved its support services and added outstanding features. Recently Quicken provides a “Screen Share” feature that helps you out in resolving technical errors. By using Screen share in Quicken, the professional team will assist you with an effective troubleshooting guide for the issues you are confronting. Here’s how you can use it on your Windows PC:
· First, launch Quicken.
· Now, go to the “Help” menu and then select “Screen Share”.
· Follow the activated steps accordingly, and click “I Agree” to accept its terms and conditions.
· Now, enter the security key that you have obtained from the Quicken agent.
· Next, make a selection to percentage your display according to your choice.
· Your display has now been shared with the Quicken Help squad.
· In the end, choose “Stop sharing your display” once you are done with your problem-solving domain.